Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What Girl Doesn't Want An Almost Army Man?

Amusing Online Email of the Week:

"I must say that I am joining the army for a wile so it is not really the best of times to start any kind of relationship but that is my main goal in life to find the one person that I will want to spend the rest of my life with. I am a hopeless romantic looking for my story book ending. I love to be touched as much as I love to touch."


Commentary:

1. W H I L E

2. If it's not a good time....WHY are you emailing me? Hmmm....maybe you explain further in your email....let me keep reading....

3. Ohhhhhh....you love to touch and be touched.....combined with the earlier 'not a good time' comment.....

Obviously this man is just an amateur masseuse looking for a practice partner, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment